Natal Care 300
Carbamide Forte Methyl Folate 800mcg (L-5-MTHF) Active form of Folic Acid – 300 Veg Tablets
Each film coated tablet contains:
L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate ***
Calcium 800 mcg
*** No RDA Established
Bullet Points :
- BE SURE THAT YOUR FOLATE IS ABSORBED:L Methyl Folate is the bioactive form of Folic Acid. Only this form of Folate can be used by our body. Every 1 out of 3 individuals cannot convert Folic Acid to this active form due to genetic variation. Thus for them Folic Acid does not get absorbed. Rather take the active form of Folic Acid directly through Novus's Natal Care to be sure that your Folic Acid is absorbed.
- 7 TIMES MORE BIOAVAILABLE THAN FOLIC ACID: Methyltetrahydrofolate has been shown to dramatically raise blood serum folate levels compared with folic acid supplementation. This bioactive folate is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid. This greater bioavailability is especially important in people who have a genetic enzyme deficiency since it requires no conversion to become metabolically active.
- DOUBLE STRENGTH GIVE 2X EFFECTIVENESS: Other brands typically offer around 400 mcg of Methyl Folate per tablet. Our formula is dosed at 800 mcg per tablet to offer twice the strength and effectiveness at almost half the cost. Gives you 4 times value for your money.
- HELPS IN DNA SYNTHESIS AND REPAIR - Folate plays an essential role in cell division and DNA synthesis and is essential during Pre Natal Stage as it is involved in human growth and development. Low levels of folate have been linked to lower mental and physical health and our methylfolate may help to prevent the chance of folic acid-related problems and diseases.
- PURE VEGETARIAN:Each ingredient used to make Natal Care is pure Vegetarian. Our L-Methylfolate Tablet is 0.6 cm in diameter which makes it easy to swallow. This product is Non-GMO & Gluten-Free.
WHAT IS L-METHYLFOLATE?
Methylfolate is the biologically active, naturally occurring form of folate that is used for fundamental body functions like normal cell division and the synthesis of neurotransmitters and DNA. Unlike regular folic acid, Methylfolate has been shown to penetrate the blood-brain barrier, where it helps to support neurological health.
HOW IS METHYLFOLATE BETTER THAN FOLIC ACID?
Those who take ordinary folic acid supplements, may not be experiencing its full spectrum of effects. This is because once ingested, not everyone converts folate to its biologically active form called 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). Research shows that in a large proportion of the population, genetic enzyme deficiencies prevent the conversion of folate to 5-MTHF, leaving many vulnerable to low blood folate levels. A more useful approach is to take the bioactive folate 5-MTHF directly, which has been declassified as a drug and is now available as a dietary supplement. 5-MTHF has been shown to dramatically raise blood serum folate levels compared with folic acid supplementation.
- L-5-MTHF is the most stable, bioavailable form of folic acid
- This bioactive folate is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid. This greater bioavailability is especially important in people who have a genetic enzyme deficiency since it requires no conversion to become metabolically active.
- Folate as L-methylfolate helps form healthy cells, especially red blood cells.
For adults only. The elderly and individuals with conditions that may impair vitamin B-12 absorption should frequently check vitamin B-12 status when taking this product as high-dose folic acid may mask vitamin B-12 deficiency. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone, and methotrexate), or have a medical condition (especially any condition involving nutrient malabsorption). Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.